Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'M JUST SICK OF IT....

Ever since I blogged about googling my blog name, all the hits (well, almost all) on my blog have been people searching terms like:

ponygirl breeding
ponygirl training
ponygirl bondage
submissive ponygirl
ponygirl leather

AAAGHHHHGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHH!

Prior to that post, there were very few hits on my blog regarding the name 'ponygirl'. I think I have opened a can of worms, and even though I removed the label ponygirl from the post, I am still getting those kinds of search results.

There are obviously a lot of people out there interested in that kind of submissive play. Listen up, people: I AM NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!

I am THIS kind of Ponygirl:



Not THIS kind:



Maybe if I can figure out a way to change the spelling of my blog name without having to start all over, I can get those folks off my tail (pun intended... I know, I know...).

So, what do you think? PONYGURL? PONYGYRL? PONYGIIRL?

6 comments:

  1. I don't know, I quite like the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd break a leg if I wore shoes like that!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Neeeeeiiiigh"

    "pwwwwwhhhh"

    Sorry, can't stop laughing. Never, in a million years would I have connected Ponygirl with S + M...leather, hell yeah, but kinky sex?

    Nope. I mean neigh.

    I gotta get out more.

    Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam, it totally floored me too... very strange what some people get up to, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah,but the mere thought of being used as a ponygirl made you wet huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry about it. Those truely living the fetish will respect your equestrian knowledge and those who are merely voyeurs wouldn't anyway. If you're still thinking about changing the name, however, here are a few ideas off the top of my head: "Fillygirl Visions", "Eq-girl Erudations" or possibly "Ponylover Ponderings". Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

thoughts floated through the ether...